Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On a Roll

Current make-up kit for my everyday use:

Foundation: Anna Sui (liquid), Shishedo powder
Blush/Eyeshadow: Face Shop Baked Shimmer Blusher (Apricot Aura)
Eyelash Curler: Fanny Serrano (cheaper version of Shu haha)
Lipstick: ELF Red Lip Stain

I usually start off with the liquid foundation, emphasizing on the eyes. Next will be the eyes and cheeks. Also whenever I use the lip stain from Elf, I usually forego the blush since I feel that it will already be too much. The last step is the face powder so as to give my face a matte finish.

2 comments:

  1. You should show me that blush/eyeshadow thing! Pwede talaga siya either? Ang galing naman! Pag nasosobrahan ako ng cheek tint, I don't use a lipstick na. Or kung lipstick, yung nude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sige. I'll make a review on it one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete