Thursday, July 16, 2015

HONGKONG 2015

This is why I am not a blogger. 3 months have passed and I'm still not done with my Japan posts! Anyway, because this should be a quicker one, I'm posting my HK trip last Independence Day weekend first. 

Booked the trip a few months back. Sadly, each round trip ticket cost us PHP10,000++, Cebu Pac at that! Ugh! But we had our reasons so we bit the bullet and just went for it. 

For the accommodation, I would recommend Residence G! They're near Jordan/TST station. We were upgraded to a better room (Suite) which includes 1 King Bed, 2 toilet and a wide space for a dining area. The only caveat is the toilet! Voila!
Yes, the shower room has a transparent door. I didn't mind much because we were all female but this can be an uncomfortable setting for others. 

Unfortunately, I only have that photo. But the room was really spacious (having 2 tv sets!). Best thing was the mobile phone they provided us which we used the whole time we were there (for internet surfing, google maps, etc). It also has unlimited domestic and international calls to 8 countries (Boo for not including the Philippines!). Also, 1 thing to consider is the adaptor for plugging charger. They will only provide 1, so bring for yourself. My tip is use the usb ports in their tv sets to charge your phone.  

Budget: HKD1884 (free upgrade) = PHP11,065.59
*I was thinking of getting Airbnb room, but I had to consider changing towels and where to leave our bags behind. 


For the food, we had the following: 


1.) Cafe de Coral: Good HK dish when on a budget. 
Roast Goose 
2.) M&C Duck: Pricier than the usual roast duck/goose places in HK. But worth it!
Chopstick
Love the monogram!
Love, love, love!
String beans! YUM! <3 <3 <3
Peking Duck!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wrap for the Peking Duck

3.) Scarlett: Surprisingly cheap breakfast place just below Residence G!
Eggs Benedict!! <3 <3

so-so pancake


 4.) Ebenezeer
Kebab with Fries <3 <3

 5.) Mongkok

Jewelry shopping!!!!






THAT RING /wrist

I will update this once I find the receipts from that trip. :/




No comments:

Post a Comment