Tuesday, February 14, 2012

(Review) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

Got really busy these past few months so now's the only time I was able to post another review. (Mahirap pala talagang maging blogger, haha.) Anyway, here goes.

I found out that Estee Lauder PH is giving away 7-day free samples of the Advanced Night Repair Serum if you share your life experiences in their facebook app. So of course, the poorita me immediately grabbed this freebie opportunity!

And boy, was I not disappointed! The lady in the counter was kind enough to explain to me that this is the 30th anniversary of the ANR (And I think that the bottle is a limited edition for the anniversary.). She proceeded to explain to me how I should apply it on my face, which can be used day and night (1 sample sachet). After several days, she promised that my skin would feel a lot smoother. And it actually did!

At first, it stings a bit on certain parts of my face. But after a few moments, it doesn't really bother me at all. Another big factor is that it's not oily and sinks immediately to the skin! It also smells good, nothing very strong nor scented. And I could already see the effects even after 2 applications. Upon waking up, that's when I feel that my face is at its softest and healthiest. My pores even look really smaller! I'm not really sure how the repair works, but I can really see that my skin has gone softer these past few days to the point that my friend even complimented me on this and I have the ANR to thank it for! I've read somewhere that it helps with the lightening of scars, but I'm not so sure about it because I was only able to use it for 2 weeks, but hopefully, once I have the chance to buy, it will help me on my scars. (My HS days were peppered with pimples, yikes!)

Funny story: My officemate found out about this, and she was kind enough to get the samples and give them to me! So I actually was able to have a 2-week sample and I'm really hooked! I hope that my sister will give one bottle to me! (Haha!)

I've been telling my friends and sisters to get these as well to try them out! The promo is ongoing until the 29th and I hope that everyone gets the chance to try them out. (Go, go, go!)

I think, the only disadvantage is that it's a bit expensive. Rustan's is currently selling it at PHP4800 at 50ml. Although, I think another brand sells theirs at PHP6,000 (although I'm not so sure if it's also 50ml) so maybe it's actually cheap? Haha. I've just started with this whole face ritual so I'm not so sure about the pricing. But I honestly believe that this is worth every peso. I'll be buying it soon, once I'm done with the Bora bills. Hahaha.

Sorry guys, I don't have any picture to go with this post since all I had were the samples. :)

4 comments:

  1. Omg, so expensive T^T Maybe I will just try a snail cream first to help me deal with pimples. As for pores, well, I've got my normal skin care routine to help me with that. Too bad I wasn't able to see the post about the samples :( Message me sa Facebook pag meron uling ganito hahaha. - clair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clair, it's still ongoing! :) Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/EsteeLauderPH?sk=app_242159045853375

    Just share some life motto and you'd be able to get it na :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Ayan na. Submitted mine. Will try to drop by Rustan's Makati one of these days to claim mine hahaha XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Road goes ever on and on Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, Let others follow it who can! Let them a journey new begin, But I at last with weary feet Will turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet
    Flights to Harare
    Cheap Flights to Harare
    Cheap Air Tickets to Harare

    ReplyDelete