Friday, July 27, 2012

Work Make Up

Because I feel like blogging today. 


I decided to just write about my makeup routine for work. It's not a review, rather, just a list of what I usually put on. Most of my stuff are freebies (sample sizes good for trial) which actually works for me since I get to examine which really works for me. Then I get to buy the ones I really like. It's been a lot of hits and misses. But for now, well, this is it. (Picture-heavy post) 


Before anything else, I rub on alcohol on to my hands. Very important to keep your hands clean before putting on makeup because you won't want to put any dirty stuff on your face, right? And of course, lotion to moisturize my hands. 
Green Cross and Jergens Ultra Healing.
Vanity Mirror. P60 from First-Aid
Primer: Porefessional, 7.5ml. 
Benefit give-away from a survey I completed. 
CyberWhite BB Creme, 5ml. 
Estee Lauder gave this away as free samples. If I'm not using the Porefessional, this is what I use before putting on my foundation. Not sure whether this is a primer, but I really don't see any difference when I put this on my face.
Foundation: Lancome Teint Miracle, 5ml. 
Got this from my sister when she hoarded a lot of skin care from Lancome. 
 Liquid Blush: Ever Bilena, 9ml. 
I got this as my Christmas exchange gift but this one's very cheap (P180 if I'm not mistaken). It's a very nice product since it can usually last a day. 
Powder Blush/Eye Shadow: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact, 10.3g. P1350. 
My sister gave this to me when she bought another one. I love the second shade which I always use as my eye shadow.
 Eye Shadow: Bobbi Brown Eye Palette, .7 g. 
Got this for free when I complained about one of the brushes I bought from them. I rarely use the black and grey ones because I have yet to perfect smoky eye shadows. 
 Liquid Eyeliner: Maybelline Expert Liner.
This has already been phased out years ago. But I can't bear to throw it away (I know, bad, bad thing). I have yet to find something similar. 
 Gel Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner, around P300-400, can't remember.
The eye liner brush already comes with it. 
 Eyelash Curler: Fanny Serrano, around P200-300, can't remember too.
Similar with Shu Uemura but definitely cheaper!
Mascara: Maybelline Magnum Volume Express, P300-400, can't remember.
Maybelline usually has a lot of good mascara.  

I forgot to take a picture of my lipstick, but it's a Chanel. Again, my sister gave me this when she decided to buy another one. (For sample images: I used the lipstick as a reference for the sizes of the primer and foundation.)

 Microfinish Powder: Make Up For Ever High Definition Powder, 10g. P2150.
Someone gave this to me. I usually use this as a final touch. It helps lessen the oiliness of my face. 
 Brushes: Bobbi Brown Party Collection Deluxe Travel Brush Set. P6500.
Again, someone gave this to me as a birthday gift. My review for the whole set is here.

 
Pouch, free from Cosmo. 
Everything fits in this little pouch. 
The whole set. :D


1 comment:

  1. I think the travel and being on the road so much the last three weeks finally caught up to us. The kids didn't have enough gas. We didn't have another gear to go to. We kind of ran out of magic here at the end.
    Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Air Tickets to kinshasa

    ReplyDelete